New transmitter, receiver and servo work in conjunction with the KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless system for improved control in the most powerful electric GT machine ever created!
The dynamic performance of the Inferno GT2 RACE SPEC built on the combination of a formidable scale size of 1/8 and the speed of a GT machine has undergone an electrical power conversion to the Inferno GT2 VE RACE SPEC. While the full power is maintained by the already speed-proven Inferno GT2 chassis, VE now integrates a support of 4S Lipo batteries. This power from the batteries is passed on to all 4 wheels via the Kyosho Speed House TORX8 Brushless motor and BRAINZ8 speed controller.r.
The high-stiffness chassis itself is equipped with a side guard to strengthen impact resistance and keep dirt, etc. out to improve overall reliability and performance. The included 2.4 GHz Syncro KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and has a high-visibility LCD screen and the functions expected of an intermediate transmitter. ABS plus safety features, and the failsafe feature are the necessary features required to be able to steer this large GT car with ease. The 2.4 GHz Syncro KT-331P transmitter works in perfect combination with the high torque. The servo is metal geared KS-5031-09MW and it provides fingertip control of the large GT machine. With Readyset, you can experience the dynamic action of GT racing without delay, while the quiet performance of electric motor power opens up this experience at any time and place.d.
● Equipped with user-friendly KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC.
● Simple chassis structure realizes superior maintenance efficiency.
● Steel gears fitted at the front and rear of the diferential provide excellent durability.
● Included Syncro KT-331P transmitter allows for precision tuning.
● Equipped with high torque KS-5031-09MW servo with built-in metal wheels.
● Torque rods equipped both front and rear.
● The long wheelbase results in superior driving stability and scale appearance.
● Turnbuckle's tier root and upper arms allow easy adjustment of the tracking.
● Includes rear wing that delivers efficient downforce at high speeds.
● Length 515 mm
● Width 310 mm
● Height 135 mm
● Wheelbase 360 mm
● Tread F / R 262 mm 265 mm mm
● Tires F / R Φ97mm 48mm8mm
● Gear ratio 8.95 11
● Weight 3,650 g approx. with bodye）
● Engine KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8 brushless motor
● Transmitter Syncro KT-331P
● Pre-assembled chassis with 2-channel, 1-servo, ESC R / C system installed
● Pre-painted body complete with affixed stickers
● KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX8 brushless motor installed
● KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE BRAINZ8 ESC installed
● Syncro KT-331P transmitter
● Hexagon socket wrench: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 mm
● Cross wrench larger)
● 17 mm wheel wrench
What do you need?
● Chassis battery
● Charger for battery
● 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
Send us a message if you want to get out and drive in this RC car, and we will provide fast shipping and guide you through the entire process, right up until you dominate the local parking lot, or the closed residential road.
Note 7-14 days delivery time