Awesomatix A800FXC 1/10 Front-Wheel Drive Touring Car - Carbon Lower Deck Version
The A800FX FWD Touring Car is designed to offer the optimal weight distribution combined with the lowest center of gravity to make this fun class even more enjoyable.
Goal was to create a front wheel drive car with easy changeable front/rear balance, which is one of the main setup adjustments for this class cars. Inside the front bumper we integrated a 65g heavy steel insert which offer the possibility to add another 50g by placing five pcs of 10g round weights into the milled areas of bumper. Furthermore, the lower deck has plenty of additional holes for mounting of standard 10g and 5g round weights.
It was decided to place the Motor/Servo/Battery components as close as possible behind the front axle to get more pressure on the driven axle. This made it necessary to design a very narrow and compact steering system. As a result of all these features, the front/rear weight distribution of A800FX can be easily adjusted between F70%/R30% and F60%/40% via rearrangement of the round weights along the chassis length.
The Motormount, which is placed death center in the middle line of the chassis, offer together with the new developed topdeck layout a variety of flex options to set the car to your given track conditions.
On the rear end of the car it was important to keep it as simple and lightweight as possible with the chance to place weights to change the balance.
As the FWD Bodyshells are mostly hatchback designs with a high roof, we worked on a solution to mount the bodyshells without the need of 20cm long bodyposts.
Solution was kind of simple but prosperous, by designing a special holder to mount the bodyposts in horizontal position.
All this features and ideas make the A800FX very easy to drive on all track conditions which guarantee close racing and huge fun at the racetrack.
- C01FXA 7075T6 2mm alloy lower deck for A800FXA kit
- C01FXC 2.2mm carbon lower deck for A800FXC kit
- IFJ Inner Front Joint System
- C04M1-LA long arm set
- 225mm Bando belt
- Newly designed AM14FX steering arm
- Newly designed AM19FX upper arm holder
- Newly designed AM08FX rear shocks holder
- Newly designed AM77FX motor mount
- Newly designed AT120-FX pulley
- Newly designed AT13FX rear wheel hex
- Newly designed AT157 rear uprights
- Newly designed C107 and C27FX front and rear top deck
- Newly designed C105 rear body holder
- Newly designed C34 rear strut
- Newly designed P15FX foam bumper
- Newly designed ST265 65g bumper weight
- Newly designed P49 steering rack
- Newly designed ST70 + ST152 guide bar and steering holder
Bemærk 5-7 dages leveringstid
Vi anbefaler også
Schumacher Mi7 1/10th Competition Touring Car (Mid & Rear Motor option incl.)
Awesomatix A800MMXA 1/10 Electric Touring Car - Alu Lower Deck Version