1967 Dodge Dart Clear Body for VTA Class
PROTOform 1967 Dodge Dart Clear Body for VTA Class
PROTOform is once again throwing it back to the glory days of American road racing with the latest entry in our line of bodies for Vintage Trans-Am racing: the 1967 Dodge Dart.
The Dart was one of most unique cars in the famous Trans-Am series, with its flat-sided, compact-muscle look. PROTOform has captured all the details of the 3-time race-winning car in 1/10 size, to fit 190mm touring cars fitted with our VTA tires & wheels. For more aero tuning, an add-on decklid spoiler is also included.
This officially licensed body is formed from a single piece of high-quality, light weight polycarbonate and requires no assembly. The Dart meets all VTA Class rules and includes a detailed decal sheet with rear stripes, protective overspray film, and window masks.
Hit the track in retro-Mopar style with the 1967 Dodge Dart from PROTOform!
- Made with High Quality, Lightweight Polycarbonate
- One-piece Design with Realistic Undercuts
- Fits Touring Cars set up for Vintage Trans Am Rules
- Exceptional Scale Detail
- Fully Licensed by Dodge
- Made in the USA
- VTA Class (190mm 1/10 Touring)
- Clear 1967 Dodge Dart Body
- Decal Sheet
- Spoiler Mounting Hardware
- Paint-then-peel Over Spray Film and Window Masks
- Length: 457mm
- Width Front: 199mm
- Width Rear: 205mm
- Height: 108mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm