MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION V (TT-02) 1/10 R/C
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V (TT-02) 1/10 R/C
Tamiya is proud to announce the release of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V as a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit based on our popular TT-02 chassis. The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 5th generation model took part in global rally races in 1998 and achieved both Maker’s and Driver’s Championships.
This car featured a powerful body with bulging fenders, louvers and air intakes on the hood, and rear wing. This kit depicts it as a road car.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 185mm, height: 145mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• The lightweight, durable 1.0mm thick polycarbonate body (from Item 58461) authentically captures the distinctive form in style.
• Separate parts realistically depict side mirrors and rear wing.
• The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which features superior adaptability and stability.
• 12-spoke silver wheels are paired with tread patterned racing radial tires.
• Comes with stickers and masking stickers for use in the paint job.
• Comes with Tamiya Torque-Tuned Motor.
Please note, this version is without Radio and ESC