Motor XeRun V10 10.5T G3
Hobbywing XeRun V10 G3-10.5T Brushless Sensored Motor
It’s a motor specially designed for high-level racing. The RMP of G3 Stock motor is significantly improved, the KV & torque are improved by 16% and 4% respectively, compared with the V10 G2 Stock motor.
- Lightweight. The G3 Modified & Stock motors only weigh 161g & 132g respectively, the weights are reduced by 11% & 21% when comparing with the V10 G2 motors.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The mechanical timing can be adjusted finely and smoothly; the skid-proof lines on the rear end plate of the motor guarantee stability of the timing after adjustment. For G3 Stock motors (10.5T~25.5T), the timing is adjustable from 30 degrees to 60 degrees; for Modified motors (3.5T~8.5T), the timing is adjustable from 20 degrees to 50 degrees.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The special shell design which makes the stator core expose to the air maximizes cooling. Big holes on the end plates of 10.5T~21.5T motors further help reduce heat; small holes on the end plates of 5.5T~8.5T motors effectively keep sand or dirt from getting inside and damaging the motor(s).
- The use of high-performance stator core, heat ( 200°C) - resistant wire, heat (200°C) - resistant rotor with strong structure, imported high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- Asymmetric Bearings: By comparison (with the V10 G2 motor), for improving the load-carrying capacity, the size of the front bearing of the G3 motor is increased by 26% ; while for lower resistance, the size of the rear bearing is reduced by 6%. The asymmetric bearing design will make the motor running more stable and smooth.
- It’s compliant with IFMAR, ROAR, EFRA, BRCA rules, and certificated by RoHS, CE, FCC and etc.
- Application: 1/10 Stock Class Racing
- Type: Sensored Brushless
- Poles: 2
- KV Rating: 4500
- LiPo: 2-3S
- No Load Current: 5.5A
- Max Power Output: 260W
- Amp at max power: 74A
- OD: 35.9 mm
- Length: 50.5 mm
- Shaft dia: 3.17 mm
- Shaft length: 14 mm
- Weight: 133 g
- Std rotor: 7.3-12.5U
- Timing: 30-60° (Adjustable)