Tamiya TA08 PRO CHASSIS KIT
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C touring car chassis kit.
- Features Stepped-V shaped chassis which balances weight and rigidity. The battery pack and servo are positioned on a slight angle (about 10 degrees) to reduce surface contact and facilitate optimum weight distribution.
- Positioning spur gear in front of motor produces stable drivability.
- 2 belt-driven 4WD uses TRF420 gear differentials and steel TA07 differential joint cups.
- A-arm suspension arm gives your model a low center of gravity, enhanced with laid down dampers. Camber and caster angles are adjustable by turnbuckle shafts and lower arm spacers respectively.
- Comes with Super Short Big Bore size dampers. Universal shafts and full bearings give efficient drive.
- Rotating body mounts by 180 degrees switches between standard and 2mm advanced body positions.
- Please note that the R/C equipment, motor, battery pack, tires and body are sold separately.